Sunday, March 14, 2010

Let's try something...

Let's make this clear right off the start.

A blog seems to scream WRITER to me, and that isn't what this is all about.

I live with a writer but I'm not one.

I don't pretend to be one. I don't even like to read.

I'm not doing this thinking that I can write, but instead doing it to share images of places, people, and things I've had the chance to come across.


I'm a picture person. Someone who would rather try to relay a feeling through an image than through words.


I'll post an image now and again and put together a little description of what it is; where it was; and maybe try to give my feelings of what I was thinking at that moment in time.

Just remember, I'm not a writer!





Blackfeet Dancer
North American Indian Days Festival
Browining, Montana